Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sunbeamclub-Deutschland
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 221 mal aufgerufen
 Sunbeam Forum
bernd Offline

CM

05.02.2009 11:04
Raul´s nächstes Treffen in Spanien Antworten

Habe gerade folgende Mail von Raul Rivera (Rootes Club Espana) bekommen:

Hi there to all mates, again on the road I want to introduce you my next special project for the summer 2009 hope you like it:

International Triumph ans Britich classics Meeting in Haro ( La Rioja) SPAIN
24th to 28th june 2009
Ciudad de Haro Hotel****

During these days we will enjoy all the taste of spanish backroads, food and famous spanish wine, the visits to wine Museums, Old Monasteries and Wine Cellars will make and unforgettable journey, forget the crisis and come to Spain with us to be part on this special 4 days with Triumphs and British classics all over Europe.

Price in double room all included full board accomodation...................................450 €

We will have lunch only in 1st class restaurants and enjoy our **** hotel with swimming pool, secure parking, bar, restaurant and cellar

Here you have some pics of the hotel for mouth waterings.....

Please if you are interested on e-mail me for further info, bank draft details, venues and roadbook.
#

Wird bestimmt super ! Also in die Garagen , die Beam´s klar, bzw. langstreckentauglich gemacht und auf gehts...

Angefügte Bilder:
CARA 2.JPG  
bernd Offline

CM

05.02.2009 11:05
#2 RE: Raul´s nächstes Treffen in Spanien Antworten

noch ein Bild

Angefügte Bilder:
CARA 1.JPG  
 Sprung  
Sunbeamclub-Deutschland
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen