Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sunbeamclub-Deutschland
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 458 mal aufgerufen
 Sunbeam Forum
hb289 Offline

CM

23.08.2011 09:07
Anfrage Sunbeam 90 Antworten

Ich habe gerade folgende Anfrage aus Australien bekommen:

Dear Heiko,
I am a Sunbeam enthusiast in Australia. Having had Talbots and Alpines in my life for more than 50 years. I have been reading your Sunbeam Club Deutschland 2011 home page and are very impressed with the quality of the production.
My name is Robert Heiner. My Great Grand Father came to Australia in 1864 from Leipsez. I don't speak German and have not been able to translate the Home Page.
In your 2011 home page you show a Sunbeam Talbot 90 with a man named Heiner standing beside the car.
I'm not sure if this is a current photo or a historical photo.
If this Mister Heiner is still a member of your club, I would like to make contact with him. It would seem as though we share the Love of SUNBEAMS.

Looking forward to your reply.
Robert Heiner.

Normalerweise müsste wohl Ferdi einiges zu dem Sunbeam Talbot 90 sagen können.
Die mail adresse von dem australischen Kollegen lautet:

robheiner@hotmail.com

Es wäre toll, wenn ihm jemand antworten kann oder aber mir eine Antwort sendet, die
kann ich auch gerne übersetzen und weiterleiten.

Heiko

Präsi

Ferdi Offline

CM

23.08.2011 09:41
#2 RE: Anfrage Sunbeam 90 Antworten

Werde mich mit Robert Heiner und Heiner Thalmann in Verbindung setzen und kontakt aufnehmen.

Gruß
Ferdi

FW

hb289 Offline

CM

24.08.2011 08:51
#3 RE: Anfrage Sunbeam 90 Antworten

Das hört sich klasse an ...

Heiko

Präsi

Ferdi Offline

CM

27.08.2011 09:20
#4 RE: Anfrage Sunbeam 90 Antworten

Hier ein Beweis für die weltweite Bewunderung für unseren Club !

Hello Ferdinand,
Thank you for your reply to my questions.
I live in the state of Queensland in Australia. Just north of the city of Brisbane in a district called Noosa .The area is subtropical, with palm trees and ferns .
My house is built on 2.5 hectare and of course i have a large shed for my Sunbeams. [A MAN NEEDS HIS WORK SHED]. I have 3 Sunbeam Talbots and a Alpine series 4. All needing restoration work . I am still working on my shed as well as the cars. I look at some of the photos of workshops on your Sunbeamclub Deutschland webpage and dream that I could have a workshop [ shed] like that. My work shed is set up for spray painting and repairs. I seem to spend more money on the work shed than the Sunbeams.
My Step Son lives and works in Darmstadt Germany.
Where do you live in Germany? What Sunbeam do you own? It seems that you have an active Sunbeam club. The photos show your members having so much fun. I admire some of the Alpines and Tigers on your webpage. It appears that some have wide wire wheels,. This make the cars look smart. My plan is to buy new wire wheels for my series 4.

Regards,
Rob Heiner

FW

Teilemarkt »»
 Sprung  
Sunbeamclub-Deutschland
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz